16/12/2010

Tonight

By now you should all be fully aware of the awesomeness that is Ultra Culture Cinema considering I've reviewed two of the events (here and here) but because I enjoy coming face to face with people who follow me on Twitter after consuming too many vodka tonics, I thought I'd remind you of tonight's do. 

Not only is that Charlie Lyne (y'know, the one off the telly) screening Catfish at the ICA and probably making a few people embarrass themselves on stage, there's also going to be a post-film Christmas party in the bar. There may be a bit of Lyons action, there may be fun and games and there may be other things going on but I couldn't possibly say. Just come*.You know it makes sense.

*Apols to all my non-London readers who have to keep hearing about this stuff. Your time will come.