18/01/2011

A Vote For Me Is A Vote For FREEDOM

Well isn't this lovely. The fine people over at Sky Movies.com have honoured me and this little blog with a nomination in their blog of the year awards. So unfortunately this is the bit when I ask you to mosey on over to their Facebook page and 'Like' me and this fine profanity laden blog. I'm in the One Man Band category, in case you're anything like my mother and find it a bit hard to figure out.

Now, I'm not one to slander fellow nominees or tell you why you should vote for me (you're already reading this so you know why you should vote for me), but in case you're unsure, here's a few points to remember when you step into the polling booth.
  • I'm the only female nominated so if you don't vote for me, you are sexist.
  • I'm the only ethnic minority so if you don't vote for me, you are racist. Yeah yeah, Scanain is Irish but I should get to use the race card too.
  • This blog changes the world....FACT.
  • Unlike some other nominees, I don't wrestle women until they develop a huge bruise or bring fucking falafel to a New Years Eve party.
  • If I win, which I won't, I will invite all of you round to watch my new 3D telly. Yes, Incredible Suit has offered the same thing but since he lives million miles away and I live in the coolest and most culturally rich area of London, you'd have much more fun at mine.
  • I have a full Nandos card and am prepared to give it up to whoever cast the winning vote.
I'm jesting of course and am already preparing my "it's lovely to be nominated" speech delivered Kanye style, but if you do decide to vote for me, thanks loads.