12/01/2014

Sarah Jessica Parker hates everyone


When Sarah Jessica Parker was introduced to the prospect of starring in a HBO show in the late-90s she had already been starring in films for almost 15 years and was initially reluctant in case she became trapped by the show and the character. Fast-forward to 2014 and the woman is threatening humanity by suggesting that a third Sex and the City could happen because she's bored. Stand by for quotes that explain what I just said via InStyle magazine:

"A part of me thinks there is one last chapter to tell but timing is a peculiar thing. It isn't a decision that can wait for ever. I don't want to have to wear muumuus!"

Oh dear. The first film was moderately passable but the disaster that was part two is still lingering like a faded skid mark and trust me, no one wants it. So let me say this now: if they make a third SATC film I will not acknowledge it, review it, or even bother to make fun of it. I'm just going to continue watching the brilliant TV show and try to forget this ever happened. Let's hope SJP does the same.